School Site Manager
The public is invited to create profiles of students, faculty, teams, school visitors or other stories of general interest. A Create a Profile link appears at the bottom of each page. Profiles will not appear on the site until they have been approved.
Click on the Create a Profile link at the bottom of the page. It will take you to the Enter Profile page.
1. Profiles are usually about a person. Enter the featured person’s name.
2. Profile headlines and teasers appear in rotation on the home page. Make your headlines and teasers grab the interest or imagination of the reader. The teaser is limited to 255 characters. 3. Enter the Profile details.
4. Each Profile can include a photo. The photo can be selected from the photos already on the site (see Browsing, searching and selecting photos) or you can upload a new photo. The system will automatically resize your photo to conform to the site design requirements.
5. Enter your name, e-mail address and phone number in case the profile administrator needs to talk to you.
6. Click the Submit for Approval button. You will be sent an e-mail when the Profile is approved.